Web-book 1 is more of a text book than a practical guide.
The textbook format of Web-book 1 may sacre you off if you read this first, as it may give you the wrong impresson about what the web-book series is about. Hopefull by putting it at the end - you will have a good idea about the objectives of the program, before making the decision to dive into Web-book 1.
The Contents Page of Web-book 1
This page very quickly introduces the chapters to web-book 1. To jump into web-book 1 you need to click on the first link below.
- Chapter 1, we try to offer a definition for Individual game functional technique,
- Chapter 2, we look at how we might possibly maximize the development of this.
- Chapter 3 we very briefly touch on the link between Individual game functional technique and team training,
- Chapter 4 we look at a little bit of theory, in regards to the laying down of the technical foundations, that players need to help them become a very good player.
- Chapter 5 is when the practical component of web-book 1 really kicks in, and in this chapter we look at the first Fundamental Footwork Pattern Series. We call this The Introduction Series.
At the very end of web-book 1, we then just offer a summary of the complete web-book.
Or to navigate to a different part of Web-book 1 use these links :
Or click on this link to go back to the :