TFT Online : Advanced Sessions
General Session Info
Technical Football Tuition On-line Development Sessions
How to use the session page
There is a lot to this session. You don't have to do it all. We only expect you to work at a level that matches your ambition to be the player you want to be. Some of you will do it all (and it is as comprehensive as it is for you). Others may only want to do bits. That's ok. You also don't need to do it all in one go. The session is also an exercise in breaking a big project into lots of little small manageable projects.
Work through each exercise and tasks individually. Study each exercise. Get Familiar with all techniques and exercises.This familiarization may take time but it can be done inside in a small space.When ready : Challenge yourself by doing a full circuit, at as high an intensity as you can. And don't forget to lwatch the task videos and work through and complete all tasks.
Tasks for this week
Print put (or copy) the session task template form : Complete all the tasks and write the answers down as you go.
Session Task Template for each session can be found on the session plan.
Tasks will not be part of the actual online session, but are a part of the weekly training and development process you are currently undertaking. If you are keen to be the best player you can be, then take the time to watch and more importantly study all videos, and then undertake the tasks set.
- Rebound surface [It is possible to do this for about $10].
- It is impossible to train effectively alone without a rebound surface.
- The rebounder should be able to not only return passes but must also be able to elevate the rebound.
- To find out more about the equipment used in this session use this equipment link.
- You can make a rebound wall using a 1.8m sleeper and 8 screws (no brackets required) and it will cost about $10.
- 2 Digital devices (ideally) with wifi connection.
- If it is a zoom session : You need 2 devices : 1 for the zoom meeting. 1 to watch the videos within the session (especially the HUDBT video)
- Maybe 2 balls depending how you do some exercises.
- Agility hoops or equivalent.
- (Note - using your imagination to visualize the hoops is fine. The footwork is the important thing, not whether you have hoops,ladders, cones etc).
- Goal setting equipment. Heart rate / steps tracker.